Monday, July 5, 2010

More 4th of July fun - Wheeler Farm

We took Monday the 5th and went on an adventure since we didn't have to go into work! took the boys to Wheeler Farm - a family favorite - which my boys can never seem to remember by name but are always super excited when we get there. I love the farm, I love the picture opportunities and I love watching them get excited about the animals.
After the farm we went to Sugar House Park and had a picnic and let the boys play around. They had a great time and were so worn out! We came home and they tried to swim but were too tired for that - so we ended up vegging for a bit - which I must admit was really nice

Getting ready to start our adventure

Bryson

Preston

Weston

Feeding the ducks

My goofy Hubby -

Loving the ducks - hard to leave

My new favorite picture of my boys... I can't wait to put in up on the wall

Weston checking out the ducks

Bryson and Preston in the Tree House

Weston in the tree House

My Three sons

Bryson and Weston - best buddies

Bryson and Preston - I love his face in this one...

Bryson - I asked him to put his elbow up on the wheel - it was too hot!
Preston checking out the Pigs

Weston and the rabbits

Preston driving the tractor

Weston - just cleaning up :) He's at that age that he LOVES to help clean... Mommy loves this age

Bryson driving the tractor
COWS!

Walking out to the car -

No comments: