Well, he is finally here and yep he is a BOY. My preminissions were wrong and no Girl yet for the Steck family. Weston was born February 1st at 12:32 pm, weighing in at 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches. He is absolutly beautiful if I do say so myself. Baby and I are both doing wonderfully and feeling well. It is such a miracle to have him with us in our house.
We invited Grandma Hydee to attend Weston's birth... I finally found something that she wanted and didn't already have. As usual I had baby super fast, so even though we called her when they broke my water she arrived (keeping in mind she was 10 minutes from the hospital) as I was strting to push. And while I felt like I was even more on display it was such a wonderful experience having her there. I will rememeber sharing this with her always :)

No comments:
Post a Comment