Weston has been doing this really funny army dead leg crawl for about a month or so. On the 11th of September he figured it out, and is off and moving. He turned 7 months just 10 days ago, I can't believe that he is starting this already. He will chase me from room to room and loves that he can now follow the boys where they go!

The crib is no longer safe - this is how he is when he wakes up in the morning. Always a happy baby! Time to lower it down before he does a front flip out of it.

Here he is showing off his new moves!

In 2 days time he figured out how to go from crawling to sitting and back to crawling. He has this whole thing figured out and thinks he is pretty hot stuff!

Of course my house is much cleaner due to this new adventure!

Oh, did I mention that he is pulling himself up on anything he can. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment