Well - Seeing as today is ThanksGiving I thought it would be best that I got these halloween pictures posted. Boy am I behind!

The boys out Trick-0-Treating - they wait all year for this night and would like to go out again for the next week!

Here are the boys at our Preschool at my office. They got to go from office to office and get candy. Bryson wanted to be a black bat (I have no idea where that idea came from) and Preston was in love with Batman (he has since moved on)

Weston and Daddy, Of course Wes was a little Batman, it only made since to have another one. When you have 3 boys it is really easy to do themes. Darren on the other hand planned his costume weeks before this...

Preston showing off his muscles!! This is acutally a dress up costume we found in the toy isle. I quilted some foam on the back to make his Big Batman muscles.

So if all your boys are Bats and Batmans what should the mom be? Well, Bat MaMa of course! You cannot see the icon on my chest but it is the Batman logo with Bat MaMa under is. Ever since then Preston has refered to me as MaMa and not Mom.

The whole family after Trick-O-Treating... nice Flash!
No comments:
Post a Comment