Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, it was so nice to be off work and a family for 4 days straight~ Darren's parents did a breakfast this year instead of dinner, which made it nice to not have to choose between parents. I went back home to finsh my 12 layer Jell-O... yes that's right I take 4 hours to make Jell-O each Thanksgiving, I guess it's a tradition. Darren loves it, my boys won't touch it, and it usually gets a few takers at dinner. My mother put on the usual wonderful, movie worthy dinner. She has this amazing way to present dinner on a fancy table, with all the courses of dinner. It was amazing as usual, Thanks Mom! We don't go out for Black Friday, I find that crazy! But we did do a bit of shopping later in the day. Bryson was so excited to put up the Christmas decor so we did that Friday morning. Saturday, Bryson came down with a fever and chest cold. So we spent most of the day in... he did feel up to going to see Bolt. It was a cute movie, the boys liked it. I am so grateful for my family, my husband and my 3 healthy boys. I feel so lucky to have all that I do in my life. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like a nice thanksgiving! Your mom was always good at the presentation!
Post a Comment