Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Superbowl Birthday - Weston!

Weston is now 1 years old... holy cow how fast time flys. I came home from the hospital last year on superbowl Sunday, it was also the Sunday that about 20" of snow fell at our house. I will always remember that, and how appropriate that his first birthday is also on the Superbowl. I look at how small he was then and how big he is now and think where has the time gone? I cannot remember what life was like without him in our family, he is a great addition to my life with boys! Weston has been a happy baby and very content since his arrival, now if he wants something he will sign for it... thank you ASL for introducing this to babies.

Weston Joshua is going home to meet his brubies.

This is his 4 week picture

Balloon fairy came to decorate his room while he selpt. The fairy was smart to only leave a few balloons and no confetti on the floor.

Weston loved his balloons

Weston loves to clap, and talks about everything. Okay so he doesn't use words, except dada, but he sure thinks he is talking. The next 6 months, before they get out of control is so much fun. I love to watch how much their little minds learn.
Just the start of the food, once Grandma and Kari arrived I think the food doubled.

The Birthday ballons were in the team colors

Bryson and Darren getting ready for the 3D previews!
My boys on Superbowl Sunday! I didn't get pics of everyone but Grandma an Grandpa Willis, Kyle, Kari and Alex and he boyfriend Mike with his 3 boys were all there. Grandma and Grandpa Steck were sick and unable to make it.

Once again, it is cake making time. Weston really doesn't have a "favorite" thing for a birthday theme, so seeing as it is Superbowl... what else do you make?

Getting ready to blow out his first candle, he really just wants to grab the flame.


I must have about 20 of these pictures, I love the first birhtday and cake eating. He never really torn it apart, but he did really like to eat it. Weston is a tank when it comes to eating, I have never seen a 1 year old put down as much food as he can. I fear for the years to come!

Weston playing with his new toys, he didn't actually open any of them. Preston did!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

i love pictures of kids eating their cake. he stayed pretty clean. what happened to play group?

Deming Family said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Weston. What a fun day to celebrate. Tons of food and family what more could you ask for?