Weston still won't walk unless he is holding onto someone/thing. He is sturdy enough and will stand alone, but hasn't gotten more that 4 or so steps. We keep waiting, but then again we are okay with him not walking yet.
Weston learned how to pull apart and climb into the dish washer... now he does it every time we do the dishes.
Preston dressed up like Mommy, with my glasses and headband. He is the meaning of Punk, but I sure love him to pieces.
Stike an awesome pose! The first Friday of every month is Spirit day at school. This month was missed matched day.
Bryson was pretty excited about looking funny and not matching. I didn't see very many kids dressed up when I picked him up at school, but he didn't care.
Every time it snows significantly, Darren get the four wheeler out and pulls the kids around on the snow covered streets. This is his ice fishing JetSled, that is about 5 feet long. This night I put Weston in and went with them. They all really liked it. It is a lot funner this year, last year I was 9 month pregnant going around with the boys trying to stay up with no ab muscle control.
Bryson went Night Ice Fishing with Daddy and spent most of the time playing his DS...
Darren up at Strawberry Ice Fishing with our neighbors. I miss going with him.
Rich and Braydon caught the only fish for the night.
Tuff finally accepted that Taz isn't going anywhere and have become friends. They play fight eachother, it is fun to watch how gentle Tuff really is with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment