Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009 Baby!!

Happy New Year !!! Bryson understands that new year is here... for Preston it is simply another reason to run around and screem. Have to say that we fudged the time and celebrated early. This year we didn't go over to our friends as usual, we have just been going and going that it was nice to just stay home as a family. We did take the boys to Marley and Me and they liked that, not what I was expecting but they liked it.




Confetti - isn't it so much fun!

Weston really didn't care about it, but the popping of the confetti scared him

Here is the nameless dog... we are horrible about picking names... for anything

Darren spent most of the night outside trying to get the puppy to go potty!
2008 brought us such wonderful new adventures...
-I was released from YW beehive advisor
-Weston was born on February 1st... not a girl. Surprise!
-Kari got her divorce finalize, she looks happy for the first time in years.
-Bryson went to first grade, "it was a long day mom".
-Preston started preschool on his 4th birthday
-Weston hit all his mile stones on time, mostly ahead of schedule
-Darren and I celebrated our 9th year of being married and 11th year together as a couple.
-We both had birthdays, but we don't need to talk about that.
-Got put in as Secretary in RS presidency
-Managed to have another year with NO emergency room visits
-Got another dog, what were we thinking
Another year has slipped away, life goes by too fast. I wouldn't change a thing, I love my family. Our boys make life so much more entertaining. Here is to more adventures in 2009

No comments: