Friday, July 17, 2009

Bryson's Beach Party!!!

For Bryson's birthday party this year he decided on a Beach party theme - you wouldn't think that would be hard to find stuff for in July... apparently July is September and we should be winterizing our yards. So I had a hard time finding items to entertain the kids, all the party stores were Luau focused or very adult, but we made due.

I filled almost the entire 200 water balloons, the kids played on the slip-n-slide, the sprinklers and threw the balloons (which were going to be used for games and prizes but that got shot out, they were having fun and that is all that mattered) they had pizza and then I was able to find a beach ball pinata which was the hit of the afternoon. I still cannot believe that Bry is 7...

Bry and Hayden on the Slip-n-slide

Bryson and Preston before everyone arrived

Me filling water balloons, it was like a moth to a flame

Pizza time!!

Sweet Jessie ended up being the only girl - she said "I don't mind" (In a voice like Flower from Bambi) she is so cute...

The whole gang, Alex B, Preston, Bryson, Alex M, Jessie, Eric (Missing from this picture, Hayden and Cayden)

Bry taking his best shot
I love this action!

CANDY!!!

MORE CANDY!!

Present time ended up being a hord of 7 year olds on Bry, I didn't get very many good pictures. But he got some cool things and was really happy in the end. AHHHH, party is over.

No comments: