Our Stake got the opportunity to be in this years 24
th of July children's parade. Our theme was 'Building Eternal Families" so the boys were wearing hard hats and I made our wagon into a tool bucket, however Weston would not leave the tools in the pockets so it just looks like a covered wagon. I walked with the boys, thought it would be best with Preston, I took Wes with me as well which in the end was not the right idea. Grandma and Grandpa
Steck came to watch the parade and see the boys, thanks Papa and Gama. But it was fun to walk with them and have this opportunity.





After the parade they had a festival at the City County Building/Washington Square. The boys could have stayed there all afternoon, in the shade it was 95 so I pulled the mommy too hot card and left after about an hour. The boys got in a bunch of slides though and had a great time. We went to see UP after the festival, that was a great movie the boys really liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment