Monday, August 17, 2009

Bryson goes to 2nd Grade!

Holy cow! I cannot believe that Bryson is starting 2nd grade, that seems so crazy to me. He was super excited though, I cannot say that the first day went so well for mommy. On Saturday before he started we took him over to Old Navy and he picked out a bunch of new shirts, and rugby's... Bryson is totally a styling boy.
I got up early enough (so i thought) to get all the boys going. Have a fun morning before school and get to school with time to take pictures. The morning went well, at 8:10 we were heading out the door when everything went downhill... Preston couldn't find his shoes that I thought he already had on, Weston did not want to get in the car and once we all got in the car I could not find the keys. By the time keys were found and the youger brothers were settled it was 8:20 and school starts in 5 minutes. So we hussled over to the school to find the bell rung and the 2nd graders already in their class. We ran inside tried to find his class, finally found it all the kids were sitting down for "carpet/circle time" and in walks Bryson, Late on his first day of school.... UGGGHH One of those moments you wish you had prepared more. Then on my way to get Bryson, I leave work and go to pick him up, I forgot about the construction and got held up, I was 10 minutes late... man what a day.
Dispite all the Mommy organization set backs, Bryson had a really good first day and likes his teacher Miss Loser who has been teaching 2nd grade for 10 years. Have a great year at 2nd grade Bry!

I told him to strike a pose...

Styling in his new Golf shirt! He is so handsome

This is me running, trying to capture the late moment!

First day, round 2 :)

Leaving to go into class!

Walking in the school, with his wheels on... (when Bryson moves he spins his hands and an incredible rate and those are his wheels that make him move.)

Bryson with one of the kids from class...

No comments: