Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cousin Night - AFTERMATH

The big boys have been begging for a cousin night for the last couple months and between the wedding and dad weekends we have had a hard time finding time to make it work. So we found a Saturday night that would work since our church starts at 1:00 for both Kari and I, I didn't have my RS meetings so we did the cousin night.
Darren and I went out to dinner and a movie that night and then went back and picked up Weston, I still don't think he is big enough to stay over. The boys had toys everywhere and were wired and super excited! ... Jason had to work that night so Kari did cousin night alone. The house sure feels empty when the boys aren't home and we just don't feel right not having them home with us. Sunday I went and got them around 10:30 knowing that any earlier they would have a fit.
We got ready for church and the boys, still being wound up were asked to have some quiet time to prepare for church. I walk out of my room to see Weston on the floor in the boys room passed out, Great I think... I love the late church schedule. So I go out to the kitchen when my eyes catches Preston sleeping on the chair, Oh good... were is Bryson I think... yep... passed out on his bed... did I mention that church starts at 1:30 and it's 1:15 when I find them all asleep.
Gotta love waking up the boys from a dead sleep to go over to church, Oh the joy of COUSIN NIGHT AFTERMATH....

Bryson at least got comfy on the bed

All snuggled up in the stuffed animals

Weston, completely asleep. These were the shoes he picked for church, no we didn't let him wear them.

My favorite part of this picture is the red stain from a Sonic Slushee on the carpet.

Preston curled up in a ball, he can sleep anywhere when he is tired

A better view of how much room he had.
Thanks for a fun cousin night Aunt Kari and Alex... the boys had a great time

No comments: