My mother had gotten us Bill Cosby tickets which was on Friday the 12th so we used that as our night out. He is seriously so funny and the relief of laughing is the best solution you can give to any problem. I would go see him again if I had the chance. We then went to Legends Pub and Grill, which is more of a family atmosphere, and are a good client at CEI... they have really good food, especially deep fried pickles. It was a fun night.
I did go get them treats at the store and they took them around to everyone at work on Friday. We hung out on Saturday and didn't really do anything particular with the boys, that night we took them out to dinner and got some movies.
Sunday morning I had my regular meetings for Relief Society so it was a fast quick breakfast for us and then I was off... This was my best attempt at Red Heart Pancakes

All dress up with sprinkles and syrup.... who says you need girls to get fun food.Happy Valentines Day to all my boys... you are my life and I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment