So tonight I am walking around picking up the house, thinking about my mental list of things I haven't done yet and I say "I'll take pictures of the boys tonight while Darren is at YM's" (Yes I am admitting that I talk out loud to myself, not as bad as my sister :) but yes, I totally do it! Knowing full well that "Pictures" is a word that no parent should ever mutter out loud... I've done it. And yes, about 3 minutes later I hear Weston hit the floor and start to cry. I come around the hall corner to see him scooped up in Daddy's arm... sobbing. I tell Darren - I sad it! I knew I should not have said it - but I said it. Darren then ask's what... Pictures, I said!
Weston is officially taller than the bottom of the kitchen counter that he used to so innocently run under, this time it did not work and left the mark to prove it. Sorry my little Westie :( I hate to see my kids hurt. But I pulled out the silver spoon and no bruise was left :)




No comments:
Post a Comment