Friday, April 2, 2010

Preston Lost his FIRST tooth!

Preston has had a wiggling tooth for about a month now, he has been waiting and waiting for it to fall out. On Thursday Bryson lost another one of his, so I think that spurred Preston into getting his to fall out.
I was at a bridal shower when it fell out, so I called Preston on the way home... he was so super excited. He showed me right when I got home, Darren said he pulled it out himself, which sounds about right! I set it on the counter after pictures and then went about the night. Darren and I went on a quick last minute date - our sitter was gone all day and called at 7 saying she was home and free to still babysit - so off we went to play Easter Bunny.

I told him to show me his missing tooth, this is the mouth I got - Hilarious

His little tooth there in his hand

Preston and his tooth - he is growing up too quick
When we got home and got the boys settled, Preston wanted to have his tooth under the pillow - his tooth I thought, oh boy I hope it is still on the counter... it wasn't. We searched the floor and the kitchen counter and could not find it. Knowing that I had Bryson's in my bedroom I told my distraught Preston that he must have taken it into the bathroom and that I would go get it. I came back with Bryson's in my hand and he was happy again. The tooth fairy did in fact come and give him his reward! Later on Saturday I was vacuuming using the hose and noticed that I just sucked up his tooth... off went the vacuum and in I went after the tooth! I GOT IT! I was so happy. It always seems that I loss things like this on Preston and only Preston. So glad this all turned out okay in the end. Good job Preston!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

my little kyson would be so jealous he wants to loose a tooth so bad!