Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bryson's Last Baseball game :(

Bryson's last game was colder then his first game so we went out the same way we came in. The other team ended up fore fitting and Bryson's coach didn't want them to end the season on that note so he did a mock practice game with our team and the two players that showed on the other team. Although it was cold the boys were great sports and went out and played a fun game. Running the bases, calling the plays, sliding into home... all for the last time this season. I will miss being at the ball park 4 days a week. I love this game and really want my boys to love it... whether they play it or watch... both Darren and I love this sport.
Bryson did so well trying to learn the game with 'out's this season. He took them in stride when he got out and was ecstatic when he got to 'walk' to first and come into home. He is suck a cute, sweet, tenderhearted little boy... and I won't change any of that for a natural athletic boy. It's okay with us that sports isn't his strength... his is simply amazing and such a good example to his little brothers.

Preston using the dug out as a wind shield.

Coach Daddy! What a sport he was to be at all their games, both boys. I love how supportive he is as a father.

Weston not having much fun in the cold and wanting to go home.

The ominous sky

Trying to put his hoodie on - it was seriously cold!

Bryson's play at left field to first...

Bryson's last up to bat, he never got a single hit all season - it was really quite heart breaking. I started hearing his team mates talk behind his back while he was up at bat :( Hard to hear as a parent.
Giving it his best shot and still smiling :)

Darren stepped in to help him get that last hit - he did and ran to base like a super star!

Look at that smile! he was so excited to run to base after hitting the ball. A perfect way to end the season.

No comments: