Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Preston's LAST Baseball Game :(

Preston's last baseball game fell on the same night as our monthly RS meeting. And since I am in the presidency I had to split my time. So once I got the meeting going I ran out to his game, caught him in the outfield and up to bat - there for about 30 minutes - and was able to get some great final pics of him playing the game. Darren and I are unsure about baseball next year. Preston is a good player, but it doesn't keep his short attention span, so we are thinking of something more continual like soccer or basketball. Enjoy the final pics of this season!

Preston running home right as I got there, didn't have time to get the camera set so there is the fence :(

Happy to be able to have run home

Focusing on playing baseball... I mean playing in the dirt!

OK - I really wish I had my camera on the right setting for this picture - it's completely out of focus. But once he figured out that I was taking pictures of him he started posing... it was so funny everyone was laughing that saw him

The game is not fast pace enough for Preston so he wonders quite often

Now that is a great!!! Picture... boy he is really focused

Weston just enjoying his time running up and down the walk ways

Preston up to bat for the last time this season

Getting ready to hit

Got on base - showing me his muscle man arms!

No comments: