Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bee's Baseball

We were able to hit only 1 baseball game this year :( I love watching baseball, I love playing it as well. The boys did okay - Preston was done by the 4th inning and Weston had his moments. But it was a very enjoyable game. A perfect way to spend a fall evening over Labor Day weekend.

My baseball boys!

Daddy and Bryson - I think next year they will have baseball outing nights without me :( Bryson had a great time watching the game and seeing that the outfield - which is where he plays - is an important position

I love the view of a baseball diamond - I could totally pull a "Field of Dreams" just to look at it


Westie and me - he sat on my lap most of the time - oh and drank my drink.

Daddy, Bryson and Weston

Preston and me - he settled in for a bit

No comments: