Thursday, January 27, 2011

Really? Another Birthday?

Another year older! I am now the big 32 and it doesn't seem to matter to me. Darren was wonderful this year. He planned a snowmobiling trip which we will take next weekend as a family. He also took me out on a great date night with good food and a fun night away from the house.
I have amazing friends who all gave me birthday wishes or brought over cards and gifts. I truly feel loved and I am so grateful for each of you in my life!

My flowers and card and such from my cut hubby and wonderful friends

Darren's amazing knack for picking up one card and having it be a keeper. As you can see the outside of the card reads... Happy Birthday to my wife who's still "got it"... the inside read... From a Husband who still "wants it"... seriously so cute! Made me smile all day!

Can you spot the Laughy Taffy? Darren put 5 cherry ones in the arrangement - it was so cute

Here is my office... messy I know, he showed up before he went to work and left me these amazing flowers and then covered my desk in M&M's... I was shocked and didn't think he would do anything on my birthday. Thanks hunny!

No comments: