Friday, September 2, 2011

Preston Turns 7!!!

 My Preston is now 7 - I cannot believe it. I love my Preston and his wild crazy personality. I love that we cannot go into a store without someone commenting on his red hair, even he has started to talk to people about it. I love that he is the first one to come say sorry, I love that he wants to try to do better and focus more, I love that he wants to teach his little brother even if his little brother doesn't want him to, I love that he has compassion, I love that he challenges me to my very core and I love that he is in our family! 

 Birthday Fairy did her decor in his room again and Preston was super happy to wake up to the celebration of his birthday.


 
 I get this pose every time I ask for a "Preston smile"

 Grandma and Grandpa Steck came over for cake (actually left over cupcakes from his party) and we did presents then. His other Grandparents were out of town, What is it with me and having kids around holidays?
 


 

Happy Birthday my Preston Buddy - so glad you are in our family and that you had a great Birthday!

No comments: