Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bryson - First Grade!

Bryson started First Grade today, I can hardly believe that he is old enough to go full days of school. He is so excited and likes school lunch the most. His first comment about his first day was "It was really long Mom". But he survived. We sat down and marked the lunch calendar of food he will eat and what he won't eat. He can't wait to go back!
New School cloths! Bryson picked out this vest at Old Navy, which was shocking in and of it's self. Usually anything that is dressy is a no go. If it has buttons and it's not Sunday you can count that out as well. He is a t-shirt kinda guy! What you can't see are his favorite new black chuckie shoes. He loves them.

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute kid! I can't believe you, Meg, and Katie have kids in Elementary school! Crazy. I'm glad you have a blog and we can work on staying in better touch!!

kecia said...

How cute! I am so glad to see you blogging again! We really all should get together sometime. At least if you keep up on the blog we can sortof stay connected!

kecia said...

oh yeah- Kyra started 1st grade too and it is crazy to me that we are that old!