Friday, August 22, 2008

Lagoon!

We took the boys to Lagoon for the first time this year, it was really a fun afternoon. The boys could not get enough of the rides. What surprised me the most was the Bryson wanted to ride a BIG rollercoaster. I kept thinking that if he just saw the big ones he would stop asking, so we took him over to Wild Mouse... he wanted to go so he and I went. He freaked out a bit on the first turn but started laughing after I reassured him that it was okay. Then, he asked if we could go on Colussus. So onto the ride we went, he was so excited. I tried to help prep him for how fast it was and how it would feel. Once we went off the hill and up the first loop, he was a bit nervous. I spent the ride holding his head against seat. He wanted to go again, but we went back to the kiddy rides so Preston could go on some rides too.





No comments: