Thursday, August 14, 2008

Camping at Aspen Grove


We went Camping FINALLY this year. I have been a big baby and have not wanted to go with Weston in the tent. It was simply not somehthing I wanted to try. Oh and I am convinced that a bear is going to rip one of us out of the tent. Not much to say from someone that grew up camping. But we went with our friends Rich and Trina, and ended up having a wonderful time!

The boys started jumping their bikes off the picnic table cement pad. It had about a 18" drop so they were getting pretty good air. Byrson for being my "precise" boy has no fear and would not stop sometime ending up in the side of Rich and Trina's trailer.

Preston kept up with the big kids - Big Wheel and all. I was surprised at how well it went on the dirt.

Yep that is Darren trying to be one of the "big kids" shortly after this picture my battery died so I didn't get any pics of the kids jumping over Darren who laid down at the jump.

No comments: