Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prestons 4th Birthday

Preston turned 4 today... wow I can hardly beleive that he is already 4. We love having him is our family, even if he is a red head! I had a hard time not giving him a friend birthday party, but it came up so fast and was the day after Labor Day this year so that didn't help with things. So we did a quick family and friends get together for cake and ice cream. It seemed to work well for him and was all that he needed to help him have a great Birthday.

I have this desire that should be killed to make my kids birthday cakes. Preston wanted a Speed racer party, there is nother Speed Racer out there for a party. So I did my best and created a race track cake. This picture is bad, really the cake was one of my better ones.
Waiting to blow out the candles
Huge Coloring book! Wow that give him hours of coloring fun.
Bryson wanted to help with the candles, we had a bit of a fight for a minute then got back onto the festivities
More presents - thanks to all of you who came!

No comments: