Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Darren's Birthday, I won't disclose how old he is... but is it 13 years more than I am! Darren and I spent the day together and it was great to be out together. I took him shopping for some summer shorts and new shoes. We then went to about 4 stores only to find out that everyone carries the same watches and at the same price. After that he ended up wanting to wait as he didn't find one that he really liked. We stopped and got a bit at the mall, not really a lunch made for a birthday but he didn't seem to mind.
Later that night we took Dad to dinner at Red Robin (had to be kid friendly), Preston wanted to take some pics on my cell phone so this is what we came up with!
Happy Birthday Darren, here are 10 things I love about you ...
1. You are an amazing Father to our three boys.
2. You're dedicated to everything you do.
3. You like to look nice, and stay in fashion!
4. You can fix anything!
5. You are there to support me in my decisions.
6. You honor your preisthood.
7. You love to camp and fish as a family, not just "guy" time.
8. You are not in love with sports more than me!
9. You are a perfectionist.
10. You are my best freind and amazing husband!

No comments: