Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weston's First Hair Cut

Weither I was happy about it or not, Weston needed a hair cut! So I got up the nerve and cut of his long soft hair today. It is always a bitter sweet day for me, happy that he is growing up and healthy, but sad that he is growing up! I will say that I love being able to cut my boys hair, especially that first hair cut.

At first he was a bit unsure about the whole thing...
Then he got ok with it, I guess he has seen it so many times that he didn't worry. He sat there quite and still (well as still as a 17 month old can be) and allowed me to cut his hair. He is such a sweet boy.
This is a common expression, if you look through my baby pictures I have the exact same one!

Our finished product, no more pony tails..

Enjoying a nice popcycle after his Hair cut, he looks so innocent here!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a cute kid!!

Mindy Peck said...

Trina that is so funny. I always wait forever to give the first haircut too. Look at that red hair!!