Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why aren't the cloths Drying???

About 2 weeks ago I was doing laundry and I could of sworn that I heard a bird in the laundry room. The window was open so I looked outside and there was a finch sitting on our porch swing chirping so I didn't think much more about it. Today when Darren went out to feed the dogs, and say a bird fly out of our dryer vent... or did he see one? We went about our day and then when we came home Darren pulled out the dryer to see...

The entire vent was full of nest, grass, branches, lint...

AND it was filled all the way up the dryer, Darren had his arm all the way up to his shoulder and was still pulling out part of the nest.

All the stuff that was in my dryer... holy cow!

And at the end of the line was these 2 eggs, I felt bad that they had spent all this effort and we had to tear it all apart and loose their family. But it couldn't stay in the dryer. So Darren went to Lowes and Sears to get new dryer parts... oh and he bought his Watch while he was at Sears!

No comments: