Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Snow

Okay - so I realize that it snowed in October, but I refuse to count snow in October as snow. So this was our first snow! Of course Weston was asleep so he didn't go out in it, it is so much work to get kids ready to go play in the snow. My heavens I have a new appreciation for my mother, I seem to get these daily! But the boys really wanted to play and who am I to deny them that magic of snow, I love that they get so excited about it and sad when it melts. The only bad part is realizing that in a year the boys have grown, Bryson's cloths now go to Preston and off we go to get Bryson new stuff. But it will be worth all the fun they will have this season. I don't mind the snow, it is magical and pure. I love the bright cast it sends through or windows at night, I love hearing the boys when they wake up and look outside. It truly is magical.

Bryson making a snow ball

Can you say - excitement- ?? Preston was so happy!

Bryson's snow angle

Tuff loves the snow too, he will chase any that gets thrown.

Preston and his Snow Angle
Bryson loves to help shovel - actually Darren uses the snow blower - but Bry likes to help, so does Preston.

The best part about snowie days are sled rides behind the 4-wheeler! Here they come heading out for round 2.

Their faces are so excited! Darren hooks up his big JetSled that he uses for ice fishing. It is very deep, and rigid.

Off they go

No comments: