Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th?

Friday the 13th, a perfect day to get a pacemaker! Most people wouldn't schedule anything big on this day, whether you are superstitious or not, everyone seems to avoid this day. However, my brother Kyle had his surgery today for his pacemaker. Everything seems to have gone well. He is still in pain, but everything went well and fast! Kyle hasn't been looking forward to this surgery, who can blame him? But it needed to be done and we are all very hopeful that it will give him back the much needed energy and enthusiasm that he has lacked for so long.
I spoke to him today and he is still feeling pain, I guess he fell and may have jeopardized his leads, hopefully not. I don't think he is too happy that Kami is making him follow the doctors orders, but he needs to. Kami is such a great woman, and really supportive of Kyle. She never even blinks an eye with any of his medical stuff. I am grateful for the love and support that she gives to Kyle.
Here is to a new life Kyle, I hope that this works as well as we all anticipate

1 comment:

Kami Anderson said...

Kyle checked out okay at the doctor yesterday after his fall. Now if he would just do what he is supposed to so we can avoid another scare it would help my peace of mind. Thanks for your love and support!