Tuesday he had this great munk looking black dress with a hood and this mask that fit his face so perfectly.
Wednesday he dressed up as a mommy PINK pig. It is one of my mohters costumes so you know that he had nursing piggies on over his tummy. That one was really funny.
Thursday my mom got into it and made this one for him... a pippy long stocking knock off. So funny! He was a really good sport, but he was made hedidn't shave that morning as it ruined the effect.

A proud moment as his wife!
Preston decorating his pumpkin
Bryson decorating his pumpkin
Weston took a late nap and never really decorated his, but here is our pumpkin family.
My Halloween Boys, Bryson a Giants baseball player, Preston aka spiderman, Weston a Train engineer, Darren an escaped convict and Tuff a bumble bee. (Taz had a hot dog costume but refuses to walk with a leash so he stayed home)
Preston heading off trick-o-treating
Weston got into his pumpkin everytime he got candy, he thought it was pretty cool - as his first Halloween experience.
The boys waiting for some candy!
Gotta run as fast as you can from house to house and Preston can run faster then any kid I know.
Westie, still confused about this who holiday
Coming back from one of the houses. We make a circle around our street with Weston and then I go a bit longer with the older two. Preston tuckered out after about 45 minutes and then Bryson and I went for about an hour and a half, this is the first year Bryson really got into it. It was really fun to watch him love it so much. It was also time to teach him that no one has to give him candy and we need to be ok with whatever we get given. We walked away from one house, he looked in his bucket and said - Yuck Mom I don't like these. Priceless. It was a fun holiday and great to be together. My mom did a big dinner on Sunday with spookie food. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it, she go treally creative with "litter box cake" and "witch fingers" and other stuff. Perfect ending to a fun holiday.

No comments:
Post a Comment