
We made it home, after a very long flight home (a 7-1/2 hour stretch to LA) we got in about 9:00 at night. Kari and Jason brought our car out to the airport with the kids, thanks guys it was so nice to be with the kids immediately. It is weird how you don't feel complete when I am away from the kids, that completeness returned immediately when I got in the car. Preston kept saying he missed us and was so excited, Bryson didn't care we were home but had a lot to tell us about his Wii accomplishments, and it took Weston a bit to realize we were home and then he started talking. It has been funny to watch him the last few days, he is so excited to have us around and it show in his expressions and word sounds. It is so nice to be home, back to normal and the daily grind. I hope that Darren and I can get away again, sooner than later. A big thank you to my Mom and Kari for taking care of our boys, you made this trip possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment