
Seriously, you have to make a mess to clean a mess... right?
Usually I am the one that gets all the Halloween decor up and going. The Monday that we stayed home after returning from the cruise, Darren pulled all the inside decorations upstairs and proceeded to decorate the house. I meanwhile was still downloaded and organizing pictures.
When I came upstairs he had everything done! and it looked nice :) This trend continued onto this Saturday, Preston has been so anxious to get the Halloween decorations up outside so he and I hauled them outside. I set them in the garage with the intent to come out later and help put things up once Darren had finished the yard work. But instead when I went out Darren had gotten it all done. He had even cut out a bunch of vinyl to put on the windows at work. I love that he thinks about stuff like this. He knows how much I like to have a "cute" decorated house, I appreciate him thinking about me.




No comments:
Post a Comment