I forgot my camera! I wanted to take pics of my family and my mom's amazing dinner spread and I forgot my camera. So instead this will be a picturless blog about our Thanksgiving 2009. We started the day out at breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa Stecks, they were going to Darren's brothers for dinner so this way we still get to spend time with them. The rest of the day we spent relaxing and chillin' at home till it was time for dinner at my moms. As always she had an amazing dinner. Everyone was thereat some point in the evening; Kevin and Lynda made it up from Arizona, Jessica (my niece) made it home from college, Kyle and Kami arrived from Logan and the rest of us live within 20 minutes. Kory and Mandy came up for desert, however we had taken our tired kids home by then. The day was wonderful and a great time to reflect on things that I am grateful for.
1. My Husband and the man that he is, I am happy to have him be my best friend.
2. Bryson, he is so amazing and such a sweet boy
3. Preston, His unique personality keeps me going.
4. Weston, who always keeps us happy in the home with his YaYa talk.
5. I am thankful we have a job during this economy.
6. For my Home and cars that give me safety and security.
7. For my testimony in my Savior
8. For my Mom and Dad, and Darren's Parents
9. To live in the United States and not have to ever know what daily warfare is.
10. To live in Utah, an all around good state.
Thank you to everyone in my life that makes it so much easier on the bad days, and that much more enjoyable on the good days. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving day too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment