Weston enjoying the ball park!Saturday, May 8, 2010
More baseball
There has been so much rain that our schdules have been a bit open - but then again I say that sparingly as I know we will only have more games into June. But we are loving the games we play and I love watching my boys! If hurt for Bryson, he knows he isn't the best on the team, he watches his brother play and gets sad cus 'he is better then me' - he is sucha tender heart. While he loves to play I am not sure that he 'wants' to play. It just isn't his love, Darren and I are accepting that but not pulling him out. We'll see what next year brings. But until then we will keep trying and practicing. Good job to both my boys, they are such great kids!
Weston enjoying the ball park!
Weston enjoying the ball park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Weston enjoying an Angels game!

1 comment:
I can't wait for baseball! Next year for us maybe. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment