We had the opportunity to attend two family reunions back to back this year - actually it was nice! I didn't mind it at all! The Steck reunion is held religiously very year around Memorial day, this year it was down in Ephraim at Uncle Jacks house. This is the first reunion without his wife who past away last June. It was a perfect day, not too hot and the turn out was pretty impressive. We were the only Paul/Karen kids that showed up though. After 13 years of being in this family I still am clueless on who belongs to who and who all his family is. Darren really enjoys his Steck cousins and likes to be able to catch up, even if it is only once a year. With 8 total kids there are so many family members, I know for a fact that I haven't met them all. Maybe one day. It was a perfect event - we had a lot of fun and so did the boys.
The brothers and sisters - I love how all the boys look the same. My poor boys kept going to the wrong Grandpa! One sister could not make it and another sister past away as a toddler. I also love how all the men's bellies look the same and they have their mouth open - a Steck trait :)








No comments:
Post a Comment