Sporting his new Golf shirt, back to school cloths shopping with boys isn't as much fun as it could be.Monday, August 16, 2010
Bryson Starts 3rd Grade!
Bryson started 3rd Grade today - boy that is hard to believe. His teacher is Mrs. Bowen and is so much fun! she has a full size sectional in the corner of her room and about 100 smilie faces as her decor... Bry loves her. When I picked him up from school that day and asked him how his day was i got "It was so freakin awesome mom!" So I guess that means good... right? Bry's class is a 3rd/4th grade split, they don't have a need for a full teacher in either grade so they take the students who are self starters and independant workers and have them in this class. What I like abou tit is ithat there are no "mean kids" as Bryson's personality often gets picked on, so I love his class to... Here is to a freakin awesome year in 3rd grade
Sporting his new Golf shirt, back to school cloths shopping with boys isn't as much fun as it could be.
Sporting his new Golf shirt, back to school cloths shopping with boys isn't as much fun as it could be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment