I couldn't get him to stop long enough to take a pic - he was too excited.Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Preston Starts Kindergarten
Preston was so super excited to start Kindergarten this year... I on the other hand am super nervous. Preston is a very unique child who has baffled his teachers and doctors. He seems to have "a little bit of this and a little bit of that" (as my mother would say) but not enough to diagnose him. So we have been asked to wait half way through is kindergarten year and then re-see the doctors. Which is nice, really... I would rather they make sure. Too many kids are slapped with a label too young in life and grow up to find out they really aren't border line. So we will see what this year brings! Preston is in class with his 2 best buds! Briggs and Stockton who are twins in our neighborhood. I feel for this teacher and the 3 of them can really be boys if you know what I mean :) At the end of his first day I asked him how school was -- "It was a piece of cake Mom, That means it was easy" His second day of school was "A double piece of cake, it just keeps getting easier Mom" I love this kid, he always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Here is to a Piece of a Cake year in Kindergarten.
I couldn't get him to stop long enough to take a pic - he was too excited.
I couldn't get him to stop long enough to take a pic - he was too excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
how did we get so old? we should still be in kindergarten not our second children!!
Post a Comment