Halloween was an eventful one - as you can guess with all the rain. It did seem to slow us down. Preston made it about 5 houses as he wasn't feeling good. Weston made it about 10 and then
Bryson and I got about 20 or so. It was cold, But still fun. I made Preston and
Bryson's costumes as the retail ones were just too
cheesey for me.

All Dressed up and ready for Candy

Preston wanted to be a knight - I thought this was odd, until I figured out that he had finally
found a way to get a sword in our home! he is a smart boy...
Preston came down with a little cold so he wasn't too happy

Thumbs up Sonic!

Okay - this Costume was a challenge, but I pulled it off! Man I am glad I have boys that will wear this again. The spiking hat was crazy!

My Bad Harley Dude Weston - I love his face here.

Heading out in the rain... okay

My Mom had dinner Sunday - these are my boys and cousin Alex and Kaylee
No comments:
Post a Comment