Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random Weston doings...

Weston has been into a lot lately. Not sure why - but he has found this new ability to be a little boy and he is taking advantage of it. Here are just a few things he's been up to.

He falls asleep at the dinner table after being asked to eat.

Between two chairs... at 6:30 at night!

He LOVE's Stickers... but mostly loves to put them on his face. If we walk through a stock that has them on their products, they will end up on him.


I was downstairs typing when Bryson says Weston has a marker... then he follows that up with he is drawing on himself. I never mind it thinking it was small. then about 5 minutes later Bryson says I NEED to come upstairs. This is what I find. Luckily it was all washable so into the shower he went.

Look at that face - what's not to think he will get into things...


No comments: