Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve has defiantly changed, but it's also nice to have a simple quiet evening. We had my parents over for dinner and Kyle and Kami came as well. It was great to have a nice full home for the evening.

My Dad and Darren

Darren giving me his BEST camera face

Kami and Kyle brought the boys a matching game, Preston "beat" Kami every time...

Kami and Kyle were brave enough to come eat my food, it was great having them with us to enjoy the night.
Bryson did a musical number with his recorder of Jingle Bells He did a great job


Preston sang us - after much convincing - I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - it was so very cute with no front teeth


As a standard part of our Christmas Eve we gave the boys new PJ's and slippers. They were so excited to put them on and tack some pics, Preston was super excited and I think I got about 6 poses from him!
Preston = Superman
Bryson = Mario and Friends

Weston = Dragons and Elmo


It took about 6 shots but I finally got it... They won't all be staggered for too much longer.
After everyone left we sat and read I believe in Santa - we like to help the boys remember that Christmas is about Christ and then Twas the Night before Christmas. Which I cannot read without thinking of 9th grade choir. We then tucked the anxious boys to bed and settled in for Santa to come!

No comments: