Darren took us up to the tunderbirds show at Hill AFB on Saturday, it was really fun! Luckily we got up there at the start around 10:30, I say that because when we left around 1:30 there were thousands of people trying to get into the show and inside the show already where 10's of thousands of people.
We thought the the Tunderbirds performed during the day so we made it up there early. Apparently they perform at 4:30 and the event is over at 5:00... once we found that out we decided to leave, otherwise I think it would ahve taken us 3 hours to get off the AFB and on the freeway back home. I don't do well with being stuck in traffic, so when I can avoid it I do. Hopefully my boys don't miss out on much because of that. After being up there for a couple hours we could also tell that the boys were more interested in the Snowie's and the 'jets' on the ground instead of the ones in the sky, they did watch a bit of the shows though.

Bryson, Preston and Weston in front of an F-15

Bryson and Preston in front of AWACS Plane

Me, Bryson, Preston and Weston in front of a C-130

Pics of some of the planes showing off!

Bryson entering the HUGE C-130

This plane, a C-130 , is absolutly HUGE in person. I was amazed at it

More of the air show...

Little Westie enjoying the day in the sun! He did really good for being in the stroller the whole time.

Preston inside a Blackhawk Helicopter

More of the arial show...

Bryson in the Blackhawk Helicopter

Bryson and Preston sitting on AH-64 Apache

Happy Weston again!

More Arial show

This is the only pic of Darren, he had the camera the entire day. Thanks for the idea to go up, it was really fun! I think as the boys get older this will get even funner to go to!
1 comment:
That looks awesome! We should have taken our boys...thought about it, but didn't do it. Dang it!
Post a Comment