Bryson earned his Wolf just in time for the 'Blue and Gold' Banquette - he had a whole year to earn it but was able to get it in just 7 months. He was so excited and was the first out of his pack to get it. So he loved that part. scouts is still very new for me, but I love how excited he is about it and like going.


Pining on the Mothers pin for the wolf

Coming in for a kiss - bit concerned that his mouth is open?

If the
audience can't hear the kiss the boy has to give his mother another one.
Bryson is so cute about it and I have to turn for a cheek kiss - but I don't mind.
Here is Bryson at the banquette, he is getting so big - it's hard to believe that 9 years old is right around the corner. Good Job Bry!
No comments:
Post a Comment