Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Darren!

Happy birthday to our awesome Daddy in our home! I love this man so much, I know that from the worlds stand point he is "too old for me" but somehow - for reasons beyond our knowledge right now... we work! We work well together and I have thoroughly loved getting to know Darren over the last 14 years of my life! He has such a strong love for our family and works so hard to make sure we have what we need. His passion to work hard is something I love the most - I can count on my hand how many times I've had to ask Darren to get stuff done - he knows what he needs to get done and takes care of it. He is a very organized man so we fit together there perfectly, everything has it's spot just as it should. I Love you Darren, more then I can express. You are my best friend, my support group and my love - Happy Birthday



No comments: