We seem to love Logan, for reason I am not certain about. After Kyle married Kami and moved to Logan there was the fun of visiting them. But our last minute decisions and there schedule never seemed to align. Much like this trip!
We went up for two days and had a great time as a family. We found this corn maze and fall activity place on the out skirts of Logan and spent a few hours there. The boys had a ball running through the corn maze and jumping around these hay bails.
We went to the farmers market, played at the park, of course bought some gossiner cheese and enjoyed the crisp fall air.
Super man off the hay, he was a bit apprehensive
Here's Bry jumping off the hay onto a mattress... which I a certain we clean :( what it doesn't show you is that it's about a 5 foot drop and jump out of 3 feet.
My favorite guys going through the corn maze
OK... so we never found the end, we tried and tried and went in circles for a hour, maybe longer. So we gave up and cut through until we found an out... it was really a helpless and frustrating feeling. The boys didn't seem to mind except they wanted to get back to the hay stacks.
Weston doing some mid air flying provided by Daddy~!
Stack of bail was 20 feet tall at least
Weston even got into jumping onto the mattress
Darren forgot how old he was and did a front flip...
Bryson tried a front flip and almost landed us in the ER
Preston's front flip was a bit more successful
Darren's second attempt was a much better one and got full rotation. Guess he isn't too old for front flips... I think I am!
Preston found this great little cover which I would not have gotten in, but he wanted to make sure I got his pic in there.

No comments:
Post a Comment