Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sand Dunes Day Trip

 We took the boys out to the Little Sarah Sand Dunes on conference Saturday, it was a perfect weather day and we hadn't been out there in years. The boys were super excited to go - we drove during the first session and then road around between sessions and let the boys play during the second. It was a fast get away, but none the less a fun adventure.
I've been going to the Sand Dunes since I was 4 months old and I cannot believe how much it has changed. An entire bathroom has been covered in sand - I'm talking a flushing toilet solid brick facility just gone. It seems to have gone from the family fun it used to be to a teenager/early 20 weekend party spot. So, we set up our boundaries and still had such a fun day.
Weston used a flag to help the boys take turns on the small machine.


Bryson was very helpful monitoring Preston and helping him get the feel for the machine.












And Naturally it would not be an adventure if we weren't fixing something!



Weston was so funny, the goggles kept falling off him but he still just held on tight to whichever brother was taking him for a ride.







1 comment:

katelinklug said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the picture of Weston holding on with his head up to keep the googles on :) That looks like a lot of fun!