Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpink Picking with the Steck's

Went and did some pumpkin picking for FHE with Grandma and Grandpa Steck - this seems to becoming a great tradition! The boys were very patient with Mom and her obsessive picture taking, but once that was all over we did pick out some amazing pumpkins.
After we got our pumpkins we took chili and cornbread muffins to grandma/pa's house for dinner. Where they did the lesson for the boys. It was a great evening... bring on Fall


 Love love, love these boys!



 Preston, Bryson and Weston - standing in the corn maze


 Finally found his way out - Bryson was the only one who stuck with it the entire way.

 Picking out the "right" one




 I love how they each picked one there size...
 Of course you have to get a wheel barrel ride or the night isn't complete.
 Took this one right after I told them to stop throwing things at the chickens... Yep! I am raising BOYS!

No comments: