Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bryson's School Party

Bryson's class was making gingerbread houses for their party. I talked to his teacher on Monday and she said she has enough parents but I was welcome to come and watch. So I planned on that, which she said went from 1:30 - 2:30. So I had arranged for Darren to come home to watch the kids so I could go over to the school at about 2:00, As I approached his room it seemed quiet to me. Sure enough, the party was over, the houses were made and all the kids were on the floor intently listening to a story. I had missed it, i didn't get a picture of him at all, I couldn't even get the teachers attention to see if I could talk to Bryson for a minute to make sure he wasn't sad.upset I hadn't made it as we had talked about. So I left and went back home, I made a point to go meet him outside his door to help carry his house over to the car in the snow, that seemed to have made him happy. I was so worn down by the end of my run around day that I didn't even think about taking a piture of it at home. Bryson had fun anyway and his gingerbread house was really cute.

1 comment:

Kami Anderson said...

O that's sad. I'm sorry you didn't make it to the party.