Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Preston's School Party

I MADE it... barely! Preston didn't really have a arranged school party, but we were invited as parents to come observe all week. So I went on Tuesday which was his last day before winter break, it also happened to be another snowie day. I had forgotten to pick up a treat for him to give to his friends the night before while I was at the store and by the time school started I hadn't gotten ready yet. No problem I thought, I have time to go home, shower, go tot eh store and make it back to school for Preston. I pulled in the parking lot at 10:45.. it has just been one of those mornings. Running into the school and through the halls, I plop on the floor of his class room and frantically start to take pictures the last 10 minutes of class. I did get to hear him sing a song and it that was really cute.

Who comes around on a stary night? Santa comes around on a stary night.

Must be Santa, Must be Santa, Must be Santa, Santa Claus

Weston in the background looking like a gansta. Still singing, and loving it. Miss Sherry is in the Santa hat, she is an amazing teacher and we will miss her when Preston goes into Kindergarten next year.

No comments: