Saturday, December 19, 2009

Willis Family Dinner - FEAST!

We usually have a large dinner on Christmas Eve, however with the new marriages/engagements and Kevin's family not coming up my mother moved it to the Saturday before Christmas. I say Feast and boy what feast it was! My mother knows how to put on a great spread. The food was amazing. Kevin's family flew up for the day and flew back out Sunday morning, Kami and Kyle drove down and the rest of us made our small gaunt over the hills to Grandma's house. It was so nice to have everyone together for just a few short hours and be able to talk and have the kids play. My kids don't see Kevin's family very often, we call them the "Willis Cousins" although Kory's kids would also qualify for that name. I think that it is easier then remembering all their names.

I love my mother's tables! I want this ability to decorate like her. This easily could have gone in Better Homes and Gardens or put Martha's mouth wide open!

Another View, Thanks Mom for setting the mood for the holidays!

No comments: