This is what I found, a completely naked baby smiling with Joy that he has not only figured out how to take his shirt, pants and diaper off he has also emptied what was left of his bottle on his bed, AND then emptied the other portion of his bottle with peeing all over his bed! Oh happy mother moment number 5,489! As he stood up to get out of the crib he thought he should mark his territory one last time, yep! Pee on the crib bumper which now has to get dry cleaned. Oh how I love this child,he can frustrate me to the core and melt my heart all in the same minute. I simply started to laugh, in fact giggle. What else could I do, he was grinning from ear to ear - needless to say, I don't think he will be having a nap today.Friday, December 11, 2009
Why is he not sleeping?
I put Westie down for a nap today - about an hour later he started talking, knowing full well that he hadn't gone to sleep yet I let him talk for about 20 more minutes and finally I gave up! I went into his room to take him out of bed - AND ...
This is what I found, a completely naked baby smiling with Joy that he has not only figured out how to take his shirt, pants and diaper off he has also emptied what was left of his bottle on his bed, AND then emptied the other portion of his bottle with peeing all over his bed! Oh happy mother moment number 5,489! As he stood up to get out of the crib he thought he should mark his territory one last time, yep! Pee on the crib bumper which now has to get dry cleaned. Oh how I love this child,he can frustrate me to the core and melt my heart all in the same minute. I simply started to laugh, in fact giggle. What else could I do, he was grinning from ear to ear - needless to say, I don't think he will be having a nap today.
This is what I found, a completely naked baby smiling with Joy that he has not only figured out how to take his shirt, pants and diaper off he has also emptied what was left of his bottle on his bed, AND then emptied the other portion of his bottle with peeing all over his bed! Oh happy mother moment number 5,489! As he stood up to get out of the crib he thought he should mark his territory one last time, yep! Pee on the crib bumper which now has to get dry cleaned. Oh how I love this child,he can frustrate me to the core and melt my heart all in the same minute. I simply started to laugh, in fact giggle. What else could I do, he was grinning from ear to ear - needless to say, I don't think he will be having a nap today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment